Sunday, October 20, 2002

slightly more than a month later......

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from the wilderness of numbers........ wading through sheets of horrible, disgusting, despicable :P:P:P BLEHT BLEHT numbers ................ I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am so sick of numbers............................... numbers are the worst things in the world............. and PUKING everytime I see numbers........... AM DECLARING .................... I HATE NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

after year long journey thru the numbers................... am still sadly not done with the despicable class of substandard things............. amd studying 5 countries.... 3 countries finally behave themselve...... the other 2, well........ would like to strangle them if i could!!!!!!!!! stupid numbers........ anyway enough about that.

AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! phew.......

well... at least half of me............. would like to retrieve the otehr half of me from the numbers jungle................ am going to retrieve it... hopefully SOON! :P

No comments: