Sunday, November 03, 2002

20000 miles.....

i got 20000 words to write for my theASSis.......
each word feels like a mile...... one mile each step towards HOME!
ok..... i'm STILL not in touch with my motivation........ obviously.....

and oh.... HAPPY Deepavali u'all...... :) love u *muaks muaks*

i have spent my day walking around looking at furniture, ate sum noodles for lunch came bac and promptly plonked back into bed....... not to sleep -___- (good ol' froggy is still around to company me even if others are not -__-)
but to indulge...........
indulge in JAMES CLAVELL!!!!!!!!!!!
did i say i love that guy?
I lUUUURVVVVEEEEE Him!!!!!! oooooooooooo :)
haha.... now i'm reading whirlwind.. dunno the how many-eth in the saga!!!!!! wah!!! very exciting la...... i cannot put it down... if only my own paper excited me as much *sigh* ..... :P
I LOOOOOUUUUURRRRVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE Clavell!!!!!!!!!! my hero......
do you know i looooooooovvvvvRRRRvvvvvveeeeee him? hehe
ok... back to the troubles of Iran..........

-___-
ok... froggy says i should work :P
-___- -_______- <------ and and froggy look at each other.......................

ok work :P *WAAAAAAAAAAA* wails ...

No comments: