Tuesday, November 26, 2002

whilst i was slacking...

i should be working on stupid draft number one hundredth stupid googoolianth... but i am a slacker... I AM! i'm slacking at the moment.. which i think i well deserve :P
while i am slacking i will make my list .. things i'm gonna buy or i'm thinking of buying for ppl back home..

here's my shopping list..
freddos..... LOTS of freddos... everyone likes chocolates rite.... can't go wrong with chocs.... *musing*
two bottles of wine for granpa's bday party
one bottle of sheridans ... which is this cool coffee liquer thing that comes in a bottle that's split into 2... one side holds the coffee the other holds the milk... and when poured out they dun mix immediately...for my family
niki asked for cherries....
cherries for me
cherries for family
gobbstoppers, nerds and bubble tape for my brothers and me
scallops for grannies on both sides and family
liquer choc for niki and family
hmmm........... i have a very huge extended family u noe... my mom has 8 bros and sis.. all married.. with kids and some of the kids have kids.... dad has 7 (i think or is it 8 or 9?) bros and sis.... all married and all except one couple with kids.... what can i buy that suits them all? AND dunt suggest nougats... i am not buying that stuff.... my cousin already bought that back... i REFUSE to be thought to be copying that fat pig *grumbles* (obviously.. this cousin dunt rate high in my ppl i like book...
twinnings lemon tea for my lil bro... he loves tea and he loves teh ais limau...
NO ciggies for grandad... :P NO WAY in hell or heaven any bloody ciggies company gonna get a cent of me and sure as the sky is blue i ain't gonna support granda's ciggie habit...
camomile tea for my dad and mom... they never try before... i think they will like...
ginger tea for my gran... and whoever else thnk they got the ailment of the wind...
hmm.... that sounds like a lot of stuff......
thought of biscuits... but i dunno what's good here... none of them are great.. they are just average, or worse.
strawberries maybe?? but those aren't that great either...
oooh.... mangoes....
and if the peaches are in season, then peaches... but i dun think they will be in season so fast...
nuts...... hmm....... nuts are good... but then i'll have to get so many...... hmmm....

ok ... the list looks long....
*waddles off to count my money* must make sure i got enough $$ ...

No comments: