Wednesday, February 05, 2003

dealing with dah being in aus and me being in the middle of cny KL

been indulging in fantasies...
one as an extreme snowboarder who can perform unbelievable stunts on that plank they call a snowboard
one as a super good fighter with real cool and sexy clothes
yup yup i'm reliving my 2319839591243208928925th childhood..
thru the PS2
let me introduce to all those as tech slow as me...
the games... SSX tricky and Tekken the next tournament
i take the characters of Elise who appears to be this overconfident brit gal doing who's a snow queen on her plank
and Lin Xiao Yu an ass kicking cutie pie who's well.. ass kicking.. and has a panda as her bodyguard ;)
hmm... come to think of it... that's much like me in real life HAHA i have a Big bear as my darling HAHA
ok.. so her killer moves were.... hmmm... left left X and O .......................

No comments: