Friday, February 14, 2003

werhaz dfuddilus wedziluefvbus

the being of a tai tai..... hmmm.....
am leading life of one noe... minus the rich hubby who lavishes me with an unlimited wallet et card du credit..
current sponsor being my dad...
haha! its actually quite tough being a dad sponsored bum... cos i feel guilty :P
i've finaly FINALLY done my stupid CV and sent in to my dream company's for a job.. it'll take them 2 months to get back to me :P
so meantime.... drum drum drum my fingers....
of course it dun't help that dad oso on my case about earning some dosh...

my daily routine..... wake up around 12 pm..... watch music vids until 1.... IHTworld ... to keep give my brain some snazz...
then mis tres hermanas (a venezualen show with three chun babes as sisters) then lift a finger to sweep the floor...
stare at the dogs... dogs stare back at me... then... afternoon siesta... then chinese show... (sacred time) from 6 to 10 pm...
then read my books.. surf a bit then go to sleep.. usu round 4 am...
so.. i suck at being a tai tai :P
i HAVE to dig up my c2pid phone book and reactivate some of those frens :P :P :P
but then i have utterly no mood or interest to go out to meet any of them! SIGH!!!
because y? BECAUSE... of GUILT... very bad to spend pa's $$ at my age :P :P :P :P :P and double :P
am living of ang pau's at the moment... at least that's my uncle's and aunty's $$ HAHA!

still... my dream job...a PROPER tai tai..
i.e. a big bum MINUS the guilt! :P
oh yes.. AND with the rich and (as bonus) HANDSOME hubby :)
dah... u 4eva handsome to me ;)
noh.. puke bags 4 u KPCs la... take take.... :P

No comments: