Tuesday, June 24, 2003

the way things happen

i love my boss...
LURVE my boss!
ALL my bosses..
in every place i've worked,
i've been blessed..
i was lucky to always have a boss who looked out for me and treats me real nice

yesterday,
ALL my bosses in the place i'm currently working at had the same tot..
they all thot..
now.. how is this little girl going on the marking of the exams..
all three of them, from Malaysia and Australia called/emailed me about the same thing...
now you call that 'what a coincidence'
i called that.. 'wah! now i feel pressured loh'

i suppose they were (in part)..
looking out for themselves,
concerned for me
(as am marking unsually heavy load, and also marking for the first time)
as opposed to "GIMME THE WORK QUICK QUICK QUICK.. LIKE YESTERDAY!!"

but then.. the biggest boss of all sent a nice mail to me this morning saying...
don't stress too much over the deadline!
HAH!
I LURVE MY BOSS!!!!!!!!
i'm must be the luckiest person ever!!!
i ALWAYS have nice bosses!
wooooohooooooooo

but i still have to meet the deadline
the little bosses over here won't be happy if i miss the deadline..
darn deadlines..
darn darn darn

darn exams..
i hate exams...
i hated them when i had to take the exams
i hate them now on the other side when i have to mark the exams
exams must be the most BLEH :P thing on earth!
which fool thot up this stupid idea anyway?!

No comments: