Thursday, July 10, 2003

dear humanoids...

I'M AWAKE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoopeedeedoooahhhhdeeeeshazamz

-__- yeah.. you guys could fake a little smile :P

anyways... i've discovered...
humans are weird man!
i tot i was the weirdest human alive...
but apparently it seems there are others determined.. like its their life's destiny...
to outdo and outshine me in the weirdness factor...
some guys bring back bras and stash it in their closet...
some girls sleep around and blame their boyfriends for it...
some people leave condoms in their friends luggage (??!)...
so think of some more weird things and try to weird me out :P do your best babeh...

latest update in melbourne...
my girlfren gonna buy her doggie some diapers and bring them doggie in diaper to my house ^-^
whooooooooooo let the dog out? ME baybee
yaozaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

hmm... ass freezing again...

*cooks ass in front of heater*

No comments: