Friday, August 01, 2003

interesting

after having part struggle/ part roll along
home with all the groceries yesterday..
yup.. me seriously misunderestimated the HEAVINESS of said.. big big juice etc..
my shoulders are killing me slowly now...

frank sinatra and bing crossby are easing my frazzled nerves with "swinging on a star"
would you rather be a pig?
a mule?
or a fish?
or would you rather be swinging on a star?
and carry moonbeams home in a jar?

got email from sl...
seems that some of his frens tot he mite be bored to tears back home...
WHAT?!!!!!!!!
bored in KL?
then where's interesting?
up a polar bear's ass?!

miss my piano...
would like to pick out some tunes now :P

cement block is also being a block...
no answer wan..
yoooohooooooo

..
...
.......

see what i mean?

a pig or a mule or a fish?

No comments: