Friday, August 22, 2003

recovering...

due to monster virus that attacked me two weeks ago...
i am still coughing...
and trying to find parts of my voice...

the main voice is there...
but there are parts that seem to have gone MIA..
which is crap...

cos if u hear me singing... there'll be bits where suddenly my voice goes missing..
which is awful..
cos that means i can't sing to all my fave songs

and this cough is irritating..
and there's bits of phlegm that comes up..
but dah says there's no phlegm in my lungs...

which is really odd..
cos then where is the damn slime coming from?
dah thinks it might be coming from my sinus (the only other logical place)

so why is my sinus being such a notty little sinus?
search me!
i'm searching for my voice!

i'm more worried about my voice...
cos the parts are still missing (and have been for two weeks now)!!
anyone know where they've gone can gimme a shout!

No comments: