Monday, October 27, 2003

*waves*

still alive yes yes

was taking opportunity to catch up on some zzzzzzzzzzz
as dah came back from his posting
*yays* ^-^
and suddenly the bed was nice and cosy
and not quite as cold
hehehe

still having trouble sleeping
but i'm reluctant to let my lecturers know that
as there was another guy in the class who had major case of insomnia

and i don't want the lecturer to be thinking i'm copying him would i?
see.. that's the problem with having classmates
if they fall sick you can't really use the same excuse else the lecturer won't really believe you
and if it was me
i'd probably think 'can't even come up with something new to keep me amused' :P

yeah well.. the world is cruel
yada yada
too bad for me :P

so to the studying
.......
progress?
hmmmmmmm
if two pages county
then yes

*crosses fingers*
*mutters*
i hope they only ask me what 1+1 is in the exam
1+1
1+1
...

No comments: