Monday, November 17, 2003

pukito

fukito
mosquito

i'm a bit dejected at the moment
cos i have either
1) failed my exam
2) passed barely for the subject but not met the course hurdle rate

becos my stupid course its not enough to pass
you need 65 average to get the damn certificate

at least i got special consideration.. kua...
which i'm not sure what i think about it anyway
cos it either means i have to
1) get a grade change (which is probably just pass a bit better) and still pull my average down to nowhere near enough to 65%
2) stay behind this summer after everyone has gone home to sit a special exam

and both ways its
fukito pukito worse than mosquito

i may not be back for a few days for will be chanelling energy into next exam
which FUCKERIT i better not fail
otherwise i will have two special exams to prepare for

-__-

and if anyone tells me i'm being notty for pretending cos i will pass
please slap me and wake me up and take me into your lovely dream
because i left out half the paper
half the paper was nice and blank and WHITE SPOTLESSLY WHITE
*hunches*
*slumps away*

No comments: