Wednesday, November 12, 2003

what's with the weather these days?

mmmmmm
i dunno...
but today's weather is sure making me sleeeeepeeeeeeeeeee

i study fro 1/2 hr...
FULL of the OOPMH power to study
and then i start goingzzzzzzzzzzz

apparently the same things happening to my frens
seems like given the trouble we all had to get into exam mode
after the first paper
it feels like the exams are over
which of course (@$*#()(%#$#$*% it is not #@#$$$@$
and so if we can't get over this feeling that exams are over
we would sure be OVER AND OUT
if u get my meaning
heh heh heh

i dunno
i got this crick in my neck
maybe its shortwiring all my messages and making it come out weird?

anyway
its something in the weather i tell you
if everyone feels this way...

good news today on the email
FOR ONCE
not something stupid that's demanding my attention NOW NOW NOW

remember the exam that was too damn long?
well.. no...
the cowpiak who wouldn't give me my extra booklet didn't get a scolding
DARN AND DOUBLE DARN
but apparently
'a number of students' complained to the lecturer that it was too damn long
and he says
'he will take it into consideration when marking'
YAY!
now my kiasu brains kicks in and says
'I HOPE THE REST OF MY CLASS DIDN'T DO MORE QUESTIONS THAN ME'
everyone...
please say it together
"WE HOPE THAT THE REST OF CHI'S CLASS DIDN'T DO MORE QUESTIONS THAN HER"
thank you
thank you for your support
*bows*

its amazing to note...
this lecturer
he said he had 7 questions in the paper
and he was thinking of dropping one out cos he thought it mite be too long
in the end..
he took the longest question which was the first question
and broke it up into 5 questions
and then he took another 2 from the remaining questions
that means 4 questions were dumped

*EYES POP OUT AND BOGGLED*
WAHLAUEH... the original exam paper can only be done
either by superman or neo only la like that!
of course.. my lecturer could do it too
but all lecturers alternate between either supermen/women or fuckheads
but i can't believe he thought we could do the original 7 questions
when we couldn't finish THREE in time

whatever changed his mind
THANK YOU!

No comments: