Wednesday, November 24, 2004

chasing the papers.. again?

again
YES
you read right..
but this time in a different way
this time i'm chasing my darn certificate
which the uni supposedly sent to me
but i never received
and now they tell me i have to pay 104 frig@)$)(@&%ing bucks for it
and dun ask me why that is in blue and underlined
i cannot be bothered to fix it up :P

what do they think i am?
money tree?
money-less cow more like i am :P

anyway 104 fucking dollars is alot of money for a stupid piece of paper
ESPECIALLY when i did NOT ever get hte first one which they claim I lost!
fuck them fuck their asses fuck their fucking fucks fuckers
nin nabeh! :P
fuckers
nia boh
104.. think i wat... damn rich ke?!
chau!

in other news
i have a cold virus running rampant in me
but people try to tell me i am having hayfever

i could well be having hayfever
but fuck it
i have had colds since in was born..
well a little after i was born
i sure as hell can recognise when one of the various strains of the flu viruses in me are running rampant

but then again
i could well be having hayfever on top of the virus induced crap
so
i call it the
hayflu

so now u see why i am highly irritable these days
did i mention the pms?

well...
hayflu mixed with a little pms anyone?

fucking104 fucking dollars
nabeh..

*mutters to herself into the sunset*
*and bumps into tony leung*
heh heh heh

No comments: