Monday, March 15, 2010

if i had twitter

it would have looked like this

Great ramen
Now onto the cab
Dam cops around
Ran to busstop and stopped a cab
Woohoo on the way now hopefully i don t miss the race start
Cab pulls in to our home pretty quick
Keys quick!

Damn!
Fuck
Fuck
Repeat fuck for 20 mins while i shower in attempt to cool down
Repeat fuck for 10 mins while i speak to my gf on the phone
Intermittent flashes of mom reminding me to close one eye
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
No sportsbar nearby
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Why don t people ave enough braincells to understand the word live tv?!
FUCK
Don t call yourself english teacher if you on tunderstand the meaning of two simple words
Fuck repeat fuck 100 times
I m not even asking for a whole brain
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Bloody cheek telling me to record my live show while fuckface watches recorded shows
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Thank god for BBC live text commentary
Its lame but easing the pain
I feel like hurling my phone against the wall
I think it would give me great pleasure to see it smash to pieces
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Repeat fuck for entire race

Its a ferrari 1-2
Only on the opening race of the season
I mean first race only mah
With the first comeback race of my hero only mah
Thanks schmucking fuck
I just missed all that live

And that s why..
Its probably good that i don t twitter
Repeat fuck for an hour
FUCKfuckFUCKITYFUCK!

2 comments:

Dee said...

thats generally how my tweets go...
if you have, add me.. more active there these days. hahaha
- @deannasroom

kate said...

err... i dun have twitter... i just tried to view yours but its protected.. how do i get in?