Sunday, November 10, 2002

drip drip drip

stupid place :P me showering, then halfway... hot water ran out! AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH
ermm..... let me fill in a blank first.... in this place.... you canNOT shower without hot water cos the cold water is not cold... its friggin' freezing!
and even back home near the good ol equator i still cannot stand showering in cold water so its like double whammy for me where there is no hot water.
so i was showering then the hot water ran out!!! shit man......... it was dripping literally drop by friggin drop.... i was quickly finishing up my shower hoping that the drops dun stop! anyway i managed to get the heck out of there before i turned blue ;P

so enough about stupid hot water...
me went ikea today... me surprised that ikea here is actually comparatively cheap compared to back home.. good stuff... but its kind of a puny ikea as well :P
ok... darling came out of drip drip dripping shower liao... off to the dining hall we go to study :p ......... me still working on stupid lit review....... crap......... frigging asshole finance journals..... why can't they write in english as in roman letters.... why must be all bloody latin and greek and numerals? crap all fianance journos!!!!!!! woooooohooooooooooooooooooo

No comments: