Sunday, November 10, 2002

ermm....... me on lit review now...

erm... me dunno how to proceed with lit review... erm... me guess all me have to do then is to pick up some paper and read it and erm... start to crap a bit about it and that's me lit review?

ok... i'm in a bit of a bind at the moment...
the guys are being lazy, they are meant to go to ikea today to get their furniture and stuff.... but it appears that none of them are awake.....
also because darling spent the whole night chasing some non-existent moth (more about that later), he's too tired to wake up now and we may miss lunch......
on top of that... i should wake all the guys up, yell in their ears, herd them all down for lunch and then set them trooping off to ikea....... my job......
BUT then again...... i could also keep quiet, not do anything, miss lunch, listen to them winge later about their laziness, stupidity, etc and procrastination... then next weekend , listen to darling tell me how we should have gone this weekend, so he could study then, meanwhile.... they laze and i do MY WORK!!
so now how??
how?? how?? how?? how?? how?????????????? HMMM??
ARGGGHHHH>>> I WANT NIKI!!!!!!!

today is sunday... my family has nicely gone off to seremban to visit my mom's mom... i.e. my maternal grandma...
now then, this was like the least of my concerns in the beginning... but now i find i miss my granny and man i would like to hear her snore again... like the sweet sounds of pavaroti... ok la.. i supoose its not just my granny per se that i miss... probably all the kitchen bitching and my aunty's erm..... forays?... (she threw a bag of shit into her neighbour's house once.. inter alia <--- amongst other things that she has done) which never fails to keep me amused.

ok.. so now the non-existent moth... of shall i say moths.... it all began last night...
we came back from a bit of studying in the dining hall...
suddenly darling was miming in his room.... his eyes were looking upwards, his head was bent in defensive position, suddenly a flurry of activity and he was waving at the ceiling...
so i was like... why the heck is he waving at the ceiling? then he grabbed an empty bottle and like some kind of expert swordsman, he fought with various objects in the room... poking his shirts and books and shoes with the bottle with a quick jab and then darting backwards... so had darling taken leave of his senses??
all of a sudden he was in a scratching frenzy, scratching all over his body like he he had chikenpox or summat...then the scratching stopped... and he took defensive postiion in a corner of a room... finanally the miming session was over and he was able to speak.... he uttered a word....... 'moth'
oooooooooooohhhhhh..... now i got it... ok... i'm going to sleep. there is NO fucking moth in the room! (btw.. he stayed up all night because of the .... 'moth')

No comments: