Tuesday, November 12, 2002

heatwave..

ok... the temperature today is i dunno what.. probably not as high as back home, but compared to 4 degrees like 2 weeks ago... this is very very hot :P
on top of that, there is a very very strong wind blowing... but its blowing hot air!!!
i feel like i'm in an egomaniac's mouth :P
wait... i am in an egomaniacal country :P:P

ok.. so me woke up... had cereal... surfed, checked on keiko who's doing fine btw. hopefully he dunt go and get stuck in some ice *crosses fingers*, did some research... got tired, went back to sleep
darling came back, i continued my research, then went out to hand in some applications for masters programs and other errands, went to hospital library, had a severe couging fit annoyed the piss AnD the shit out of everyone there with my couging and then studied.

ok... me in some trouble... me hand in application form late... unknowingly... long story :P
now me back here... not as much done as i would've liked.. but heck.. sumthings got finished :P
so me now sitting here, in the hot air, and thinking what to do tonight... not as in having fun kind of stuff, but what to do tonight as in work stuff..
hey, its hot, and honors students dun have lives, they're just living breathing walking workazoids... oh darling is gonna tell me that sounds like sum medical condition :P

me waiting for dinner...

No comments: