Thursday, November 07, 2002

james

HEEEELLLPPPP !!
i'm stuck... i'm too stuck to the book!!!
instead of doing my work, i'm reading whirlwind......
SHIT!
but then again... my god its sure is a bloody good book and full of exciting things happening!
i feel so guilty not doing my work.....
but then again.. i feel evne more guilty about not reading the book!!
so which is it to be?
book or work, book or work???
HMMM?

on the bright side.... the VERY bright side, it was a really hot day today, so hot that i decided to escape to the airconditioned haven of darling's library in his hospital... nostory books there for me to read and ABSOLUTELY no chance that any other book would catch my eye (too bus averting eyes FROM the gory pics in them!)
so i managed to make some progress on the work side... minimal progress i suppose one might say, but then again progress nonetheless... am proud of myself :)

ok... so i was saying...
back to the book ;P

No comments: