Tuesday, December 24, 2002

birthday

hmm......... the first time i actually remembered my own bday without anyone reminding me........
FUN LA!!!!!!!!! hahaha
me going wined and dined by my dearest at colisuem...
then we went walking in megamall......
then i came home
chinese show
dinner
bday cake (strawberry icecream cake)
gave the dogs some cream.....
chinese show again.......... summore one of my fave actors in the movie

sigh..... what a day = ) perfect!!

hmmmm...... i suppose to some they'd think i'm easy to please.....
well........ i guess it was not the things we did but the company...
and plus i think my hormones are unbalanced again... this time to the happy side haha
this is one of the best bdays i've had, used to be when i was young, bdays were nothing much,
just another day like any other day
then i got a bit older, my cousins had a lil party for me
then next year my frens had a lil party for me
and the next year and the next few was not particularly memorable cos i dun even remember what i did haha
but this year was something special and i know not why.....
in any case i'm the happiest gal today ;)
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: