Thursday, December 26, 2002

bored bored bored :P

christmas day.......... was like any other day... jsut more good stuff on tv :P
tommorrow i'm going on a roadtrip.... Penang....... HERE I COMMMEEEEEEEEEE HHEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
after i come back its off to fix my darned teeth and to have my orthopede look at my knees.. they're fucked...
and my ankles... they're also fucked.. yeah... i'm practically a cripple :P what to do? i know not what is wrong with them :P perhpas i
am congenitally calcium deficient :P sure hope he dun need to do that osteoscope thing darling has been telling me about EWWWWWWWW looking into your knees via camera is well... eeeeeewwwwww
darling may think its cool.... but EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW
sigh... i'm worried about my bro....... he has some strange growth on his foot.. it ain't a bunion... well... the doc dun seem too worried... so i guess i shouldn't worry either... but nevertheless.... i sure would appreciate actually hearing from him for myself

aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this christmas boring la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! usually its not that interesting either.... btu at least i would usually be at my granma's surrounded by my aunties incessant high pitched shrill chatters... but this year christmas is on a weekday.. so no granma for me this year :P
aaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments: