Wednesday, March 05, 2003

my leaking brain

AIYAK! u c.. my brain totally not functioning la....

in my swimming around my perfect fantasy world..
there was also another meaning of love that i forgot to put into my last blog... so here are the missing its

love is:
also someone who quiets your fears,
who tells you something is not wrong, even when you were taught to think it is when it is .. not wrong.


thank you for your attn.. now kepoh finish liao... get back to my normal non dreaming self.

i got a blister on my toe! and its hurting like shit cos it also got popped!!!!!! AAARRRGGHHHHHHHHH...
that's wat comes of not wearing socks with your shoes! :P


at the moment i'm stuck in the research assistant's room.. i'm waiting for my oiffice to be prepared... or more accurately for the fellow currently sitting in my office to move his bum to his bigger,better, brighter office that comes with his promotion..
why would anyone want to stay in a small claustrophobic office when they get a bigger, brighter and better office.. is beyond my limited comprehension!

No comments: