Friday, May 02, 2003

shit

rite yesterday my blogger was in shit mode
what do i mean by shit mode?
i mean it was not publishing my shit
it was shitty to have to type things again and again
and lose it again and again
so that's shit mode

leaving the shit behind for a moment..
i discovered a dual patriotism in me.
i love my country...
who wouldn't.. great food, great life
but i also love all things british!
its weird...
maybe cos i was educated in a british curriculum school
but hell its still weird...

i noticed that only the britsh run around corridors... young or old they do it
i still run around corridors when i need to or when i feel like it
americans and aussies don't run around corridors .. the older 'adult ones' that is...
i like running around corridors
its nice to see the nice british lecturer running around corridors at my workplace too...
DAMN! its weird ;P

so back to shit mode
there are 3 shits here.
all three shits happened at the same time
1. i had food poisoning but was constipated at the same time
yeah.. you didn't need to know that... but hey..
i said i was going to talk about shit so its shit
2. my friend had an affair and her boyfren found out
so she was crying to me on the phone while i was wanting to shit but couldn't shit
and i felt shit for her.. she felt shit.. its all shit and good
3. my darling accusses me of being a big mouth
he thought i told some of his secrets to his good friend.. which i didn't
and that was very shitty

and ALL these three things had to happen at once...
rite.. TOGETHER..
they couldn't wait for each other to finish first...
the three shits were clamoring for attention...
i was torn...
what can i say?
i still need to shit!

No comments: