Thursday, May 29, 2003

toilet doors

i saw while i was in the toilet..
on the toilet door..
in uni..
some vandalism..
'free sex? call sushwin, 03-5635955624'..sumthing like that.. i can't remember the exact number

anyway it got me thinking...
this lady must have either
1) pissed someone off real bad..
or
2) behaved like a real horny slut..

and that got me thinking..
or rather.. wondering..
if the name of one of my friends in a uni in singapore has her name on some toilet door
for the second reason most likely..
but given her nature..
perhaps oso for the first reason...
i wonder.. hmm...

ok.. enough about smelly toilets and girls with smelly attitudes..

i've had a continuous stream of students walking in today
its exam time.. suddenly they remembered i exist -__-
its oso tiring..
i figured..
nothing tires me out quite as quickly as talking to people
not only from the effort to move my mouth..
but also because when i do talk to people i tend to give them my full attention.
which then again is why i usually don't do well when in group social situations
but still people enjoy talking to me one to one..

hmm... je suis confoundria... (that's half frenchhalf spanish)
just to make things more confusing..

*scratches her head*

currently listening to Norah Jones..
it makes me feel even more sleepy..
although tis a nice lil record for those sweet little candlelit romantic dinners

currently sipping on..
chamomile tea...
which makes me even more sleepy...

my mouse seems to have absorbed my energy..
its behaving like some epileptic mouse...
i dun move the physical mouse..
but the mouse on my screen darts around..
its sick Boohooooohoo

No comments: