Tuesday, June 10, 2003

*looks left, looks right*

rite all clear...

*makes mad dash to room, slams door shut. Lock*
phew..... breathe in breathe out.. in out..

hullooooo you pplz :D :D
am sure glad to see you guys again...
have finally managed to escape the manic clutches of my exam crazed students :P
Thinking about them gives me cold sweat...
they're ruthless i tell you... cold heartless ruthless exam tip seeking things!
*wipes sweat from forehead*

actually.. the sweat is from my lunch la... nasi lemak with sambal petai...
yummm yummmmmmmmmm *licks lips* hehe
i'm hoping my bad breath from the petai is gonna chase my students away
MUAHAHAHHAHHA *Thunder and lightning*

which reminds me..
i must go and get more food...
am scrawnier than the scrawniest baby shrimp's ass...
need to eat more before i dissapear and start wondering why ppl can't see me..

no.. am not anorexic...
no.. am not bullimic..
and no.. am not in denial...
am trying to eat like a mad donkey...
but have no appetite :P
sigh...

*spots a student lurking in the corner*

hide me!!!!!!!!!1
i'm NOT here... SOOOO NOT HERE!!!
NOT HERE...

*pretends to be part of the wall*

No comments: