Tuesday, December 09, 2003

aaahhhhh

ok..
after a 15 hour wait at the airport
and a terribly uncomfortable 8 hour flight
some one has TOUCHED DOWN!!!
somewhere in this earth,
there is a country which is currently sunshiny
and the people are happy
and that is where i am
wooohoooooooo

ok so the ppls who knowest wherest ith iseth
read
15 hour wait at airport
8 hour flight
= damn cow tired
moooooooo

so will contact y'alls soon
but first let me recover
and sit my special consideration paper first

as we've decided to go surgical on my lumpy tits
i will see y'alls before the surgery too!

anyways
someone's honey roasted macadamia nuts are waiting for him
;)

dah's got my old sim card
its got all my pang yau's numbers in it
and he plonked it in his fone
and he says it is no worky!
NO WORK?!!!!
says i
WHAT?!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so how to get back my numbers leh?????
if ppl who know would be kind enuff to send to my icq
that would be good

No comments: