Tuesday, February 03, 2004

irascible

is that how its spelt?
i can't believe i asked that..
i felt like dah in his usual bad vocab sprees
anyway i checked with MSword
and apparently bill gate's linguistic staff think its spelt like that
so there
take it or leave it
:P

what?
why so sharp?
did you not see the tittle?
if you don't understand the word
Go
look
it
up

i'm in a bad mood
no shit
i'm feeling extremely irritable
why?
why?
maybe cos i played tennis in the sun today
maybe cos i am pmsing in the wrong time of my cycle
maybe cos of the puerto rican made hormonal pills i'm taking (previously they were made in nz)
i don't know!

i just feel annoyed

i feel annoyed that i want to go to chinatown
but the way things look..
looks like i'm not gonna get to go
i want to go shop for clothes
but fucking no money
and i'm pissed that i have no money to go buy clothes
i'm shit pissed that when i do get to go shopping with that piddling amount of money in my wallet
nothing looks in the slightest bit appealing

most of all though
i'm fucking pissed at people who try to use dah to make me do things
(i.e. see them)
(oh yes.. given the amount of misunderstanding ppl have been making of me lately i think i better be clear...
this do not refer to the dearest MOOOOOeiyst Alien of whom i remain extremely fond off.. and yes... sorry about sunday =P )

so anyway back to the raving...
when
1 ) i don't trust them
2) i don't want to see them
3) i don't care a flying polar bear's fuck what happens to them

yeah.. i'm shit at politics
yeah.. i hate politics
so?? i do not find that a problem

and also yeah.. i know what happened
just cos you did it behind my back dun mean i dun fucking know
and yeah.. that was like a couple of years ago
but you know what?
i don't fancy being stabbed twice by the same person
so read this
FUCK OFF
did i not make myself clear?

are you blind?
FUCK OFF

are you stupid?
need i be clearer?
FUCK OFF

what? you can't read?
i thought your engrish is so pissing good?
you rite like damn wrell rite?
so is this too hard to understand?
F-U-C-K O-F-F

can i make myself clearer?
maybe i'm being too subtle..
i think i should state it in plain english as my dear sista used to tell me i should do
do not i said DO NOT attempt/think/dream of using my dah to get me to do anything i do not wish to do

i think i should make myself clearer some people are very thick skinned
after all they did things behind my back and then dared to smile in my face
DO NOT THINK YOU CAN PULL THE 'I AM FRIENDS WITH YOUR DAH NOW SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW ME" CARD WITH ME
like.. my answer to that would be
*shows middle finger*

what?
why am i being so rude?
did you not see the tittle?

i can respect that my dah may choose to make friends with people i may not like
that's like totally fine
i just wish others would be mature enough not to force me to do things with them just cos they are pally pally with my dah
equally i'm fine with my other friends dating people i don't get along well with
hey.. my sista dated someone in my mind i thought was like a total loser with a big shining blinking neon L on his forehead
(and she did agree with me in the end on that)
and twas fine
i'm friends with my friends
but i don't always have to be friends with their friends
geddit?

i don't like pretending
i tried that but that's actually quite shit
and makes me feel like a lowly piece of rat shit
so i won't do that anymore
geddit?

yes.. i'm still feeling irascilble
do not irritate me!
GRRRRRR!

*looks fierce*

No comments: