Sunday, March 21, 2004

apologise

sorry guys
today,
i'm going to have to break my long standing tradition of no names

Ai Ling who goes online as Echo2020
you owe me an apology

Girls do not send smses to other girls' boyfriends
telling them to dream of Ai Ling

Especially when they know that the guy has a girlfriend

As a girl
I do not wish for you
when you find someone you love and cherish
that some silly little punkassed girl will come
and disturb you
and send stupid smses like that to your boyfriend

even though you have done that to me
and I am very angry with you
I don't wish that for you

but you do owe me an apology

I know I could've asked you privately
there's no need to put everything in public
but I don't communicate with you
I don't even know you
I gave my boyfriend the freedom to talk with anyone he wants
not so that stupid girls can send stupid smses like that to him
plus I don't want to use his ICQ or MSN to talk to you cos that's invading his privacy

I don't care if you are just being stupid
or Inconsiderate
or being a bitch and flirting with him
you still hurt me and upset me
and violated my life

So apologise
AND you better mean it when you apologise

***************************************************************************
***************************************************************************

dah,
sorry i have to do this
but this is supposed to be where i put my sadness and anger
and i can't contact this bitch without using your icq/msn
and i feel really hurt by her and want her to apologise
sorry

No comments: