Monday, March 22, 2004

chicken

in view of the below mentioned stupid girl being
either:
a) not reading this blog
or
b) too chicken *squawk squawk*
to apologise to me

i will continue to wait patiently for her to
either:
a) join the rest of the world and read my blog (anyone who knows her please tell her)
or
b) grow some guts to own up to her mistakes

and as a note to those kpcs out there
there was nothing scandalous about the whole incident
just a stupid girl with no brains tried some stupid thing on my guy
and pissed me off
so don't bug my guy about it..
bug that Ai Ling and tell her to stay away from your man too

.
..
... except pris of course,
pris can slap him all she likes

meanwhile
we will move on..
better things to bitch about than stupid frumpy girls

so my lovely homeland..
there's progress..
stupid Keadillan has nearly been demolished... CHAN-ed (cantonese)
and stupid PAS has nearly been destroyed... nearly CHAN-ed
and BN is still strong
but my town area.. still DAP
jolly good..
so now everything is sane again
and my area is still DAP which is jolly good
as chinese ppl should have a say in parliament
yay

my thesis is still in my head
but prof says i have to get a proposal out ASAP
and of all the times..
when he says get it out of my ass ASAP
the stupid faculty server dies
so fun

so basically,
everything is still the same
except that i'm still in an unstable mood
so don't do stupid things to piss me off
or i'll have you for breakfast

*takes out boxing gloves, covers it with superglue, and dips it in a bucket of glass*
*spits on the gloves*
*gives a fierce look*

No comments: