Sunday, October 24, 2004

the big game/race

so..
tonight
two big things happening

first one up..
Man U vs Arsenal
the only other thing that could be bigger than that would be
Chelsea vs Arsenal
WOOO AMAH!
but tonight as part of the lead up..
the lesser of the two big games first..

Man U vs Arsenal
AEST 0100 hours Monday 25 october
(or somewhere around there)

Second up
F1
the season's final race
THE RACE
nothing bigger than that in my auto books..
except if the closing race was to be held in monaco
then that would be to me...
WOOOOOOO APEK BUAY TAHAN
but not to be.. yet
so we settle back to enjoy it anyway

F1 Sao Paulo
AEST 0300 hours
(or somewhere around there)

so my original plan of attack
to fren's house for the first item on my agenda
then a mad hatter rush back to my own house for the second item on the agenda
as closing of the football match would not be as important and exciting as the race start
leave the game a little earlier so as not the miss the start
that was my beaaauuutiful perrrrfect plan
talk about the ultimate adrenalin rush right?

but THEN
there always has to be
a BUT THEN doesn't there?

some little asshole of a prick ALWAYS
ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL
has to come and spoil the most beautiful of plans doesn't it?

so because of an asshole of a prick nitpicker asshole of a prick
and the donkey's ass's ass lan chiau cibaic chau chun lan childish actions,
my beautiful plan has been ruined
ARGH!
DO NOT even talk to me about it

RUINED
SPOILT
KAPUT
HABIS
cos of that SPOILT LITTLE ASSHOLE OF A BRAT DONKEY'S ASS

its almost obscene
nearly blasphemous
just to show how big the game would be..
the newspaper ran THREE stories on the damn game
THREE
one is a lot in the news industry ok
THREE IS FUCKING HELL BIG DEAL

there's even going to be a big party for the game tonight in the hip hot happenin' Kay Ell citi okay...
they ran a poll
they asked some dude for his opinion

its B-I-G big
and guess who's gonna miss out?
guess for what fucking stupid reason?

i tell u..
if u are all normal ppl..
you would NEVER GUESS IN A MILLION YEARS
why I am missing out on a game this big...
NEVER

i'm so sore..
you wouldn't believe it

still..
at least i get to watch the next big thing..
the race
thank god
thank heaven

still..
my boooteeefuel plan
ruined
habis
kaput
asshole!

if my brother knew..
he'd shake his head and tell me
how could you not watch theiry henry take out that CB ronaldo
ok..
he doesn't dare swear or say 'bad words' to me
but it'd be something along those lines

UGH! @#$^^&&(*$%^&
do NOT even ask me about it ok
i might bite your head off..
unless...
u wanted to be some kind of headless chicken that is...

No comments: