Tuesday, October 12, 2004

on a super hot day

i found myself a great job to do
i like
they like
everybody happy...

with the sun out that makes for a lot of sweat
so that makes for alot of happy shiny people

just came from a focus group
basically spent my time in AIRCON
bitching about the things that went wrong in the course
hope that things will change
even though i won't benefit from it

all i got from that was a glass of lemonade
a slice of watermellon
and a strawberry

i should've been a pig and had more lemonade :P
lemonade..
good...
hot day...
lemonade...
cool
like lemonade on hot day

now my lips are drying up
should've had more lemonade :P
wish the pple there weren't so bz talking to me so i could stuff myself up more..
well.. wat to do :P

now i'm hiding in a lab
with AIRCON
fomr the heat...
i hope i don't get a tan
i don't want a tan
yeah..vain pot wat to do? :P

actually its just that if i get a tan it means my skin will turn red
rather than brown
so it looks nice-ish..
but it sure stings like hell
which is not nice
at all...
so that's why i don't want a tan
NO TAN
say together ppl
*NO TAN*

i'll be sitting in the nice aircon
until dah comes to get me
where is he?
let's say you are better off not asking
meanwhile..
nice aircon

no gelati for someone
but gelati for me
(YES!)
muahahahahahaahah

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHA
*THUNDER AND LIGHTNING AND AN ECLIPSE IN 32 degrees temperature*

please ppl
respect my rights ok
i have a right to not like people
and i have a right to hatepeople i do not like

is my thought process going all over the place again?
well.. looks like it :P

told you i should've had more lemonade

actually...
now that i think of it...
i'm not sure i want to wait for dah all that much
maybe i will go off on my own

then no gelati for him either

0.0
o.O
O.0
0.0
O.O
oooooooooooooooooooo

*mischeivious glint*

*thunder and lightning and an ice-cream storm*

No comments: