Monday, October 11, 2004

privacy

maybe those who know me will not think so
those who know me well will think so
doesn't matter..
the brit in me wants to get out for a stroll..
i've been holding my tongue for a long time now

first
i had a student tell me her weekend adventures..
it included an argument in which she came up with an ingenious rhyme
i quote

"roses are red
violets are blue
you are the biggest loser
i ever met"

how i wish i could recite that to a certain someone
*mischeivous grin*
who?
well... if u've been following ur fave series...
u'd know

anyhows
i've been thinking
there are ppl in the world..
less than 10 actually, come to count of it
that have standing invitations
they are free to come to my place
anytime anywhere
and they are free to treat it as their own home
i think that is a nice thing to do for friends is that not?
sometimes people need to get away
or just chill

when i don't want to be disturbed
i let it be known
but that does not occur often (so far onli during exams)
and i do EXPLICITLY SAY it out
maybe now is not a good time to come over
and at other times
feel free to come over

but then again,
there are those who do not care
they still came over
which was ok
but then again.. after that
(the relevant people should be able to fill in the blanks here)

so do i not deserve to have a headache?

some people are petty
i do not think i would pick my friends apart to that level
a small mistake is a small mistake
friends forget it and move on

but then again
i suppose these people cannot help but be petty
no one is perfect so i accept their flaws
as i expect my flaws to be accepted as a part of me
what to do..
fren wat..

which brings me to a thing i been mulling about for a while
should i accept mediocricity?
not in myself,
i believe i should be the best i can
but in others
why not?
after all..
everything works out in the end to become
an average

and average is..
mediocricity

and if i do not accept the average around me
will i not be left with nothing?

No comments: