Sunday, March 28, 2010

twitterations

to tweet or not to tweet
that is a question..
duh..
 
anyhoos...
after unsucessfully not getting into the girl's twitter
(y la deeeeee)
and finding that status updates in FB are just not sufficiently satisfying
(don't want to be one of those mad FBers updating status every freakin minute)
and finding that i'm not very good at putting one liner thoughts in my blog
(you wouldn't want that either)
and that i forget my one line updates within the next 5 minutes anyway
(masterpieces all gone to pot i tell you)
 
i seriously considered twitter for 2 minutes
i even went to the site and tried to sign up
i clicked on the sign up thingy
and waited
for 1 minute
sorry, the site never open fast enough
and then i decided..
nah..i don't really want yet another mundane account to put my random boring thoughts in
click on the "X" sign
 
end of twitter story for me.
 
my current thought is
WHY AM I STUCK IN THIS BORING PLACE IN THIS BORING ROOM DOING BORING WORK!
man... i'm bored...
 
see...
you don't really want me to twitter either =D
 
hmm..
maybe i'll try a twitteresque posting style for the day
just to annoy the heck out of everyone
*thunder and lightning and hailstones in the tropical forest*
MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
 

No comments: