Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Bravery

me thinks me issa very brave gal
me is a brave gal indeed me thinks because
me walked to the nearest shopping mall
against local's advice me is walks
15 minutes walk is the walks
me is scared shitless durings the walks
me is makes it past some dodgy under the bridge action
me is makes it past some dodgy street bus touters
me is makes it past some dodgy hooded man in hood who starts tailing me
but me is makes it there alives
 
me issa been lousai (no other way to describe this in its full glory)
(translates to diarhea)
for past 1.5 weeks
and countings
but me issa continues to eats local diets
because there's not much choice...
buts me issa continues to eats here
 
me issa also sleeps in taxi here
against local advice.. again
because me issa unable to stay awake in moving vehicle
but me is makes it alive to destinations many many
so... conclusion..
 
me thinks me issa very brave gal
 
its that or me is quite foolhardy :P

No comments: