Wednesday, August 27, 2003

disturbed and uninspired

what a strange combo huh?
well... as may ones smart out figured..
me is uninspired..

me is however wishing
that am a taaad bit richer...
by about 100 bucks a month?
before you start thinking so does everyone...
me wants that moooolah
so as will be able to sponsor a child thru
this

is in fact one of my dreams...
i hope that one day i will be rich (or connected?) enough
so as to start a fund for sponsoring kids to go to school..
my dream doesn't involve just money...
me dream oso thinks... holistic approach...
cos the thing with alot of these kids (who can't afford to go to school)
is that its not only about the money...
there are bucket loads of other problems that come with it..

me knows well the feeling of not being able to study just becos no MooOOolah
its sick.. cos you know.. education should be denied those who deserve it just because of a lack of Vitamin M.

but me uninspired..
cos me still not 100 bucks richer a month
and me still not rich enough to make above dreamed of fund come true :P

No comments: